by Rebecca on 2008-03-04
Today is my brother Markʼs 28th birthday. Having just
completed Year 28 myself, I can tell him that 28 is a pretty exciting age.
These are some things that you may wish to know about Mark.
- He speaks Spanish really well because he served his mission in the Dominican
Republic, majored in Latin American Studies at UT, and then worked for Dell
Latin America for 2 years.
- He is really funny and has a contagious laugh, especially when watching a
funny TV show like Most Extreme Sports Challenge.
- He can work wonders with a weed whacker.
- He can do a 360 dunk. Maybe.
- He is really tall. I like that all the men in my family are tall.
- He is a good daddy. His boys both adore him, and itʼs sweet to watch
them all play together.
- I have his birthday present at my house, and itʼs a good one.
Anyway, hereʼs a birthday wish to him from us.