by Rebecca on 2009-12-10
Emily is four months old today! She celebrated it by sleeping until 8 and having
a warm bottle when she woke up. Itʼs going to be a good day for her.
Sheʼs started doing a few new interesting things.
- Her smile is much more regular now, and she beams when she sees me and William
(and random strangers, too.)
- Sheʼs still working on rolling over.
- She clumsily turns the pages of books. Her favorite book is Brown Bear, Brown
Bear, What Do You See?
- She loves to be on her stomach and can hold her head up really high.
- Just this week, sheʼs started grabbing things and working on holding
- She likes to pull her blanket over her face and then pull it off again. (Is
that safe? I donʼt know, but itʼs really cute to watch her play
peekaboo with herself.)
- Sheʼs had some great belly laughs when I dress her in the morning.
Something about being naked is really funny to her.
- And finally, sheʼs started screeching. Sigh.